Sunday, July 21, 2013

I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL MY SAINTS AND ANGELS AS PRECIOUS HELPERS!




«I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL MY SAINTS AND ANGELS AS PRECIOUS HELPERS!»

Jesus says to everyone: I want you to change your way of life and know this.

If I had allowed the Devil play tricks on you, he would have done great damage to you. But I made sure that you have other great powers to help you in your spiritual life. 
The power of angels and saints whom you must beg and ask for help. 
THE SAINTS ARE HERE ON EARTH among you, to give you the sign of salvation and the help you need. 
MY ANGELS DO NOT ABANDON YOU but you abandon them... You forget about them. 
You allow your homes and your souls to be unprotected. And, although I have given you my angels to support you, you do not even use this protective power.

They love you so much! I have told you before, if all the love on earth joined together and could be weighed; it would be nothing compared to the divine love of the angel My Father has given you to protect your soul. But you do not use this power. The angels have such power that they can change the things that have been decided and determined for you...


(An extract from a sermon preached by Fr Elpidios Vagianakis)

Printfriendly